Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
- Average 3-4 business day production + delivery.
- Economy is estimated average of 7-10 business day shipping delivery time + production.
- Express is estimated average of 4-5 days shipping delivery time + production.
- EXCHANGES ACCEPTED If you ordered something and would like to exchange for the same item in a different size, please contact Corazon Co. within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs. Please email us to start exchange process.
- Your items are handmade on-demand and unfortunately at this time we cannot accept returns unless defective. In the event your product is damaged or defective, please contact Corazon Co. 7 days of delivery of the damaged or defective product. You must provide reasonable proof to us of such damage or defect. We will promptly review your correspondence in order to determine whether such damage or defect warrants a refund. We will inform you of its decision to approve or deny your request with an explanation of its decision.
Should the return be considered a defect, we reserve the right to investigate and conduct a thorough analysis of the defect, which may include sending the defective merchandise to our manufacturer before a decision can be made. For defective products, we will offer a pre-paid shipping label and the merchandise must be shipped within seven (7) days of the issued pre-paid label date. Failure to send back the merchandise within seven (7) days of receiving the shipping label will disqualify the order from the review process and a refund will not be issued. We will not honor defect requests which are attributed to your incorrect size
- Please include e-mail and phone number that is needed when checking out, or there may be a delay in delivery until we receive that information.
All of my products are handmade to order and crafted with high quality, ethically sourced materials. Our preferred suppliers provide ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX© certified ink and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX© certified material as well as certifications from SGS Printing, and FSC packaging made from 100% recycled materials.
MAKE AN ETHICAL PURCHASE
We've partnered with a manufacturing company that owns and operates each factory located in Quanzhou, China, which gives them the ability to monitor and control working conditions. Audits are annually performed to ensure best business practices, standards, and compliance are met.